Watermelon popsicles recipe
- 1/4 seedless watermelon
- popsicle sticks
Lay your watermelon on a chopping board cut side down.
Slice off the ends and then slice into large wedges.
Using a sharp knife, cut a small slit the size of a popsicle stick into the green skin of the watermelon.
Slide the pop stick into the wedge.
Lay on baking paper or stack, separated by baking paper, and freeze.
- I used seedless watermelon for this recipe but you could also do it with rockmelon or honeydew melon.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder
Find related fruit recipes
- Fruit jelly
- Fruit juice slushies
- Fruit kebabs with yoghurt dip
- Fruit skewers
- Fruit slushies
- Fruity gelato
- Fruity sticks
- Hearts and stars fruit salad
- Ice-cream sundae
- Kiwi pops
- Muesli fruit and yoghurt tray
- Tropical fruit popsicles
- Zingy breakfast juice
- Banana palm trees