Turkey pesto roll-ups recipe
This lunch box recipe is a tasty sandwich idea made with turkey and pesto that's a healthy, cheap snack recipe that the kids will love to find for lunch. Find more on Kidspot NZ
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tsp pesto
- 2 slices turkey
Cut crusts off bread.
Roll each slice of bread as flat as you can with a rolling pin.
Spread 1tsp pesto on each slice of bread.
Top with a slice of turkey and then roll it all up.
- You could try sundried tomato pesto to ring the changes with this roll-up.
- A sprinkling of grated tasty cheese on top of the turkey adds an extra protein boost to this recipe.
- This recipe was created by Maxabella for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find snack ideas
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Baguette with chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cake in a mug
- Cereal balls
- Cheesecake in a mug
- Grilled pizza delight
- Cheaty cheese and bacon rolls
- Nutella twists
- Potato chips
- Salami Subs
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate