Tiny Teddy Santa sleigh recipe
- large candy canes
- small (12g) Milky Way bars
- 100g chocolate melts
- Tiny Teddy biscuits, honey flavoured
- Mini M&M's, red only
Step 1. Place chocolate in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir until melted. Place a layer of baking paper down to sit your sleighs on. Peel plastic off candy canes. Place on the sheet about 3cm apart.
Step 2. Spoon a little melted chocolate on the back of a Milky Way and sit the Milky Way on the candy canes. Adjust the canes so the hooks are standing straight up.
Step 3. Using a sharp knife, cut legs off a Tiny Teddy biscuit. Dab a little melted chocolate on the cut edge.
Step 4.Sit the Tiny Teddy on top of the Milky Way and hold until firmly attached.
Step 5. Dot a little chocolate on a red Mini M&M and stick it on the face of the Tiny Teddy biscuit.
Step 6. Break pretzels so you have 1.5cm sticks and dab a little chocolate on the bottom of each stick and place on Tiny Teddy head as antlers.
- Candy canes become sticky as soon as you expose them to air so I unwrap each one as I go.
- Each element may not stick immediately so you may need to hold them for a second or two so they stay.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.