Nutella popsicles recipe
These Nutella popsicles are made with just two ingredients. They taste a bit like a chocolate Paddle Pop but you can make them at home. Find more on Kidspot NZ
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/3 cup Nutella
Step 1: Gather all ingredients and popsicle moulds.
Step 2: Place the milk and Nutella in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
Step 3: Pour into a popsicle moulds.
Step 4: Freeze and serve
- I used my Zoku pop maker because I was in a hurry to get these popsicles made. A Zoku will make you six popsicles in fourteen minutes.
- You could use a milk shaker canister and shake this mixture by hand if you don't have a blender or stick mixer.
- Please ensure that you do not serve these around or directly to anyone with a nut allergy.
- You can use almond milk in place of the full cream milk in this recipe.
- This amount will make around six serves but this will depend on the size of your popsicle moulds.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find more frozen treat recipes:
- Chocolate ice cream pudding
- Homemade chunky monkey ice cream
- Homemade cookies and cream ice cream
- Frozen yoghurt pops
- Ice cream cookie crunch
- Angel ice-creams
- Frozen banana bites
- Strawberry ice cream
- Snickers hot fudge sundae
- Ice-cream sandwiches
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Homemade chocolate paddlepops
- Frozen fruit slushies