Rocky road ice cream sundae recipe
This easy rocky road sundae is made with Turkish delight, chocolate ganache and pistachios. Grab some ice cream for a fast dessert. Find more on Kidspot NZ
- 1 cup chocolate ganache sauce
- 4 pieces rose Turkish delight, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachio kernels
- store-bought vanilla ice cream
Scoop ice cream into serving bowls or plates, pour over the hot ganache sauce and sprinkle with Turkish delight and pistachio kernels.
- You could also add some toasted shaved coconut or maybe some marshmallows.
- Whatever you like in your rocky road would work here too.
- The key is to buy a nice vanilla ice cream and serve it quite softened.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Find more frozen treat recipes:
- Chocolate ice cream pudding
- Homemade chunky monkey ice cream
- Homemade cookies and cream ice cream
- Frozen yoghurt pops
- Ice cream cookie crunch
- Angel ice-creams
- Frozen banana bites
- Strawberry ice cream
- Snickers hot fudge sundae
- Ice-cream sandwiches
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Homemade chocolate paddlepops
- Frozen fruit slushies