Yoghurt and berry pots recipe
These cute little yoghurt and berry pots are perfect for lunch boxes and if you use frozen fruit they will still be chilled by recess!
- 6 ripe strawberries
- a handful of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tbsp no-sugar maple-style syrup
Cut the strawberries up finely, add the blueberries and divide into two pots
Dollop half the yoghurt into one pot and the remaining into the other.
Add a squirt of maple-style syrup to each pot.
- You can use any berries you have available. Frozen berries get eaten just as quickly – you don’t even need to thaw them before adding to the lunch box. Time defrosts all.
- This recipe was created by Maxabella of Maxabella loves. Follow Maxabella on Facebook or Pinterest.
Find more fruit recipes
- Fruit jelly
- Fruit juice slushies
- Fruit kebabs with yoghurt dip
- Fruit skewers
- Fruit slushies
- Fruity gelato
- Fruity sticks
- Hearts and stars fruit salad
- Ice-cream sundae
- Kiwi pops
- Muesli fruit and yoghurt tray
- Tropical fruit popsicles
- Zingy breakfast juice
- Banana palm trees