Vegetable puree recipe
- 1 peeled and diced potato, or
- 1 peeled and diced parsnip, or
- 1 peeled and diced carrot, or
- 1 peeled and diced turnip, or
- 1 cup peeled and diced pumpkin
- 4 to 5 tablespoons formula, breast milk or water
Steam vegetable for about 10 minutes or until the vegetable is soft.
Press through a sieve and mix with liquid.
You can use a blender or food processor to purée the vegetables.
This can be frozen in ice cube trays.
When frozen, pop the vegetables cubes out of the trays and transfer to freezer bags to store in freezer.