Turkey, camembert and cranberry pizza recipe
This pizza recipe ticks all the boxes. Easy to make, healthy to eat and yummy enough to want more than one slice. Turkey, camembert and cranberry work fabulously well together in a sambo - and on a pizza? Oh yes.
- 4 medium pita breads
- olive oil spray
- 120ml cranberry sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 80g camembert, sliced and torn
- 200g lean shaved turkey breast
- 8 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 cup rocket leaves
Heat oven to 200°C conventional (180°C fan-forced) and line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
Place pita bread on trays and spray lightly with olive oil.
Mix cranberry sauce with garlic and smear onto the pita bread.
Top with camembert, shaved turkey and finish with a sprinkling of parmesan.
Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden and the cheese has melted.
Remove from the oven, sprinkle over rocket leaves and serve.
- Spray oven trays lightly with oil before covering with baking paper to stop it from sliding around.
- Wholemeal pita makes a wholesome change.
- If you like a thicker pizza, use a pizza base or make your own dough
- Would work beautifully with shaved chicken and apricot jam instead of the cranberry sauce.
- Recipe written by Jay Rogers from The Moodie Foodie. You can follow The Moodie Foodie on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.