Cocktail sauce recipe
Cocktail sauce is sometimes known as thousand Island dressing as well. It’s so simple to make that you can skip the store bought bottles and do it yourself.
- 60ml (1/4 cup) tomato sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) light evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Place all ingredients in a bowl.
Whisk together until thoroughly combined.
Serve with your favourite salad or seafood.
- This is the perfect sauce to use for prawn cocktails, on crab or just over a chopped salad.
- This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie and on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.