Jelly bean Easter bark recipe
Are you looking for a nice bite for your Easter celebration? This jelly bean Easter bark is pretty and you can bundle it up to make lovely party favours too.
- 1 pkt (250g) white chocolate melts
- 1 pkt (100g) small jelly beans
Step 1. Grab some yummy jelly beans and chocolate. Cover a tray with baking paper and set aside.
Step 2. In a small bowl, place the white chocolate and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until completely melted.
Step 3. Tip the chocolate onto the baking tray and tip the tray until you have an Easter egg shape.
Step 4. Sprinkle with jelly beans. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set hard.
- I used Jelly Belly gourmet jelly beans, smoothie blend flavour and Cadbury white chocolate melts for this recipe.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia, for creating the instructional video.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.