Blueberry and yoghurt smoothie recipe
This blueberry and yoghurt smoothie is hiding some healthy ingredients that your kids don’t need to know about. Serve it in chilled glasses and watch it disappear.
- 1 banana, peeled and broken into chunks
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp L.S.A .powder
- 20ml (1 tbsp) flax seed oil
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve in chilled glasses with pretty paper straws.
- This smoothie is perfect for when your kids aren’t eating well but don’t mind a milkshake.
- For a thick and creamy finish, you can freeze the bananas before you blend them in this smoothie.
- L.S.A. is a linseed, sunflower and almond mix, which you can find in the health food aisle at the supermarket. It boosts fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder: You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.