Vinaigrette salad dressing recipe
This simple vinaigrette salad dressing is perfect to keep in the fridge. Just add some fresh lettuce and crunchy salad veggies and you are good to go.
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Place all ingredients into a jar and shake.
- You can use regular balsamic vinegar in this recipe in place of the white balsamic if you prefer.
- The ratio of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts oil can be used with most dressings and vinaigrettes.
- This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie and on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.