Creamy avocado and yoghurt dip recipe
This creamy avocado dip is a mild version of its punchier big brother, guacamole. It’s a great addition to party platters and perfect as a dip for kids to take to school in their lunch boxes.
- 1/2 cup (130g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
Place everything in a food processor and process until smooth.
- You can use toasted pita chips, carrot and celery sticks or corn chips to dip into this dip.
- If you don’t have a blender or food processor, you can just mash all these ingredients together and serve.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder: You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.