Easy chicken stir fry with fresh ginger recipe
There's no faster - or easier - way to get dinner on the table than when you whip up a stir fry in minutes. And even better, they are a healthy nutritious meal you can feel virtuous about serving to your family.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 4 chicken breast fillets, sliced into strips
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
Heat oil in frypan, add onion, garlic, ginger and chicken. Stir fry 2-3 minutes, until chicken changes colour.
Add Fish Sauce, vinegar and sugar, stir 2 minutes. Add shallot and coriander.
Serve with boiled rice.
- The best rice to use when cooking a stir fry is a long grain rice – this will give you the best chance of serving rice that isn’t gloopy and wet.
- You can add extra vegetables into this stir fry if you want to make this dish a one-pan dinner. Consider firm veggies that need only a minute or two of heat to cook – carrots, broccoli and snow peas are all perfect.
- This recipe was developed by the MAGGI Kitchen. MAGGI. Happiness Made Simple.