4 ingredient Nutella biscuits recipe
It doesn't get any easier than these 4 ingredient Nutella biscuits. Just throw them all together, mix and then bake. Yum!
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (115g) caster sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
Step 1. Preheat oven to 180°C conventional (160°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Step 2. Place all ingredients into an electric mixer and mix until all ingredients form a dough.
Step 3. Roll tablespoon-sized balls and place them onto the tray. Use a glass to press the balls out into even-sized discs.
Step 4. Bake for 12 minutes. Leave to cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a baking rack to cool further.
- You could add a 1/4 cup of chopped hazelnuts to these for extra crunch.
- You could also mix these in the food processor.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find related biscuit and cookie recipes.
- 3 in 1 biscuits
- Anzac biscuits
- Double chocolate biscuits
- Coconut bran biscuits
- Funny face biscuits
- Jelly biscuits
- Rice bubble and sultana biscuits
- Jam drop biscuits
- Kiss biscuits
- Milo biscuits
- Muesli biscuits
- Three ingredient shortbread
- White chocolate and cranberry biscuits
- Gingerbread heart cookies
- Yo-yo biscuits