Dried zucchini chips recipe
These tiny discs are delicious and a great healthy snack for the kids. You won’t believe how easy it is to get these into the oven and they are great for when you have excess zucchinis.
- 3 zucchini’s, sliced crossways into 5mm disks
- cooking spray
Step 1. Preheat oven to 130°C conventional (110°C fan-forced). Arrange zuchinni disks on a baking rack.
Step 2. Spray with cooking spray.
Step 3. Bake for 90 minutes.
Step 3. Sprinkle with your favourite seasoning or salt.
- You need to season these AFTER cooking. If you do it before the salt will cause all the moisture to leech out.
- You could use any of your favourite seasoning like chicken salt, chilli salt or just salt and pepper.
- You need to eat these within a few hours of baking or they take on a rubbery texture.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.