Cherry tomato and tuna pasta salad recipe
If you are sick of paying out a fortune for lunch then this recipe will help you keep some of those dollars in your pocket. This tuna pasta salad is studded with juicy cherry tomatoes and dressed in a tangy dressing.
- 4 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tin (185g) tuna, drained and flaked
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss together. Place into four lunch boxes and refrigerate until required.
- You can season this with sea salt, cracked black pepper, seasoned or chicken salt.
- A little red onion, finely sliced, is a great addition to these flavours.
- I used bow tie pasta but you can use any pasta of your choice.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
More salad recipes
- Find more easy quick dinner ideas
- Summer steak with tomato salad
- Chickpea salad
- Pumpkin, feta and chickpea salad
- Chicken and mango salad
- Greek salad
- Warm chicken salad
- Asian salmon salad
- BBQ chicken salad
- Creamy potato salad
- Baby Caprese salad
- Lamb, pumpkin and chickpea salad
- Chicken and cranberry waldorf salad
- Pasta salad