2 ingredient strawberry pie recipe
This delicious strawberry pie has just two ingredients and you will be able to whip this up very quickly. It’s a delicious treat that the kids will love.
- 6 cups (900g) Greek yoghurt
- 2 pkts (85g) strawberry jelly crystals
Step 1. Spray a pie dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Step 2. Place yoghurt and jelly crystals into a bowl.
Step 2. Mix using a mixer until all crystals are dissolved.
Step 4. Pour into pie dish and freeze for 4-6 hours. Slice and top with cream if desired.
- Alternatively, you could make a lime pie with lime jelly instead of strawberry jelly.
- You really need to make sure those crystals are dissolved for this recipe to work.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.