Band-Aid biscuits recipe
These gross Band-Aid biscuits are the perfect addition to your Halloween party platter. They are so easy that you can get the kids to make them.
- 1 pkt white icing
- 1 pkt vanilla wafer biscuits
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- box of Band-Aids (decorative purposes only!)
Roll a small ball of white icing to 3mm thick. Cut small squares out to fit on the wafer centre.
Put a square of icing in the middle of each wafer.
Add a small dollop of strawberry jam.
Arrange on a silver platter with a Band-Aid box to enhance the effect!
- If you don't want to buy a whole packet of white icing for the white squares, you can buy a second packet of wafers and split a wafer down the middle so you can use the white part for the squares.
- Raspberry jam will do if you have no strawberry jam.
- This recipe was created by Alana House for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.