Easter Bunny tails recipe
These cute little Easter Bunny tails are made from marshmallow, chocolate and coconut. They are a fun Easter activity for the kids and a lovely treat for friends and family.
- 1 cup (190g) white chocolate melts
- 2 cups (170g) shredded coconut
- 2 packets (300g each) large marshmallows
Step 1. Place white chocolate and coconut into heatproof bowls. Melt the chocolate on high in the microwave for one minute and stir until it is smooth.
Step 2. Dip the tip of the marshmallow into the melted chocolate and tap off excess chocolate.
Step 3. Roll the marshmallow in the coconut.
Step 4. Place on a plate and refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.
- If you don't have shredded coconut, then desiccated coconut is fine.
- You can dress these up by placing them into glass jars tied with pretty ribbon.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.