Teriyaki Chicken Wrap recipe
Kids love Teriyaki - what more can we say?
Makes 3 wraps
- 1 x single chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 Tip Top Supersoft or Oatiliicious wraps
- ¼ small telegraph cucumber cut into long strips
- 1/3 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- ½ avocado, cut into strips
Place the chicken breast in a frying pan with a film of oil cook over a medium heat until completely cooked through.
Mix the soy, mirin and sugar together and then pour over the chicken and allow to bubble and reduce a little before removing from the heat and allowing to cool.
Arrange the chicken, cucumber, capsicum and avocado in a strip along one end of each wrap.
Roll up tightly and hold in place with lunch wrap and string.