Teddy bear toast recipe
Liven up your little one's breakfast plate with these cute teddy bear toasts. They're super easy and you can even get the kids to help!
- 2 slices wholemeal or white bread
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (you can replace this with Sweet William Chocolate Spread in case of nut allergies)
- 6 banana slices
- 6 raisins
Step 1. Toast the bread.
Step 2. Spread with peanut butter.
Step 3. Add banana slices for the ears and nose.
Step 4. Place the raisins on each slice for the eyes and in the centre of the banana nose.
- These teddy bears are made with peanut butter, but you can find nut-free alternatives in the supermarket.
- If nuts aren't an issue, then you can also use Nutella in place of the peanut butter.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.