Blackberry and peach smoothie recipe
This easy, fast blackberry and peach smoothie is great way to start the day. With blackberries and fresh peach, diet yoghurt and skim milk, not only does is deliver a blast of berry, creamy flavour to thrill the kids, but is healthy, filling and diet friendly for you! A great breakfast or snack.
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 medium fresh peach, de-stoned, peeled, quartered
- 50 g fresh blackberries
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tub plain diet or no-fat yoghurt
Blend ice cubes, peach quarters, blackberries, milk and yoghurt in a blender until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve.
- For a chilled treat on a hot day, put your serving glasses in the fridge for half an hour before serving. You can also use slightly thawed frozen blackberries for an extra icy burst.
- Play around with soft fruit combinations to come up your own version and flavours.
- Try this smoothie for a filling breakfast that feels just a little decadent. It’s also a great mid afternoon healthy snack.
- This recipe was written by Weight Watchers as part of Kidspot.com.au's Positively Life Changing initiative.