Raspberry and peach smoothie recipe
For a filling, tasty breakfast drink or even a light snack, try this delicious raspberry and peach smoothie recipe. Full of tart raspberries, fresh peach, creamy light yoghurt and warm vanilla, it’s not a yummy sensation, it’s healthy and won’t hurt the diet. What more could you want in a drink?
- 175 g plain diet or no-fat yoghurt
- 1 medium fresh peach, peeled, stone removed, chopped
- 60 g Raspberries, fresh (or frozen)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract or essence
Combine yoghurt, peach, raspberry and vanilla in a food processor or blender.
Purée until smooth.
Pour into a glass and serve.
- For a thicker smoothie, add 1/4 cup of ice cubes before blending.
- On a hot day, put your serving glasses in the fridge for half an hour before serving. You can also use slightly thawed frozen strawberries for an extra chilled drink.
- Try different combinations of fruit, like strawberries and nectarine or blueberry and banana.
- Try this smoothie for a filling breakfast. It’s also a great mid afternoon healthy snack or treat for the kids.
- This recipe was written by Weight Watchers as part of Kidspot.com.au's Positively Life Changing initiative.