3 ingredient Nutella croissants recipe
These 3 ingredient Nutella croissants are heavenly, flakey, bite-sized pastries and they are easy to make.
- 3 sheets frozen, rolled puff pastry
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Step 1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and gather ingredients.
Step 2. Place pastry on a cutting board and cut each square in half and then cut each rectangle diagonally so you have 4 right-angled triangles. Proceed the same way with the other two sheets so you have 12 triangles altogether.
Step 3. Place a teaspoon of Nutella in the middle of the shortest end of each triangle and brush the remaining tail with beaten egg.
Step 4. Roll each pastry up. Bend a curve in each pastry when rolled.
Step 5. Place on baking tray and brush with beaten egg.
Step 6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- If you don't have Nutella you can fill these croissants with a tablespoon of chocolate chips in each roll.
- You could even fill these with jam instead of Nutella.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find related 3 ingredient recipes
- 3 ingredient apple Danish
- 3 ingredient almond biscuits
- 3 ingredient beetroot dip
- 3 ingredient chocolate crackles
- 3 ingredient chocolate profiteroles
- 3 ingredient fruit cake
- 3 ingredient golden syrup pudding
- 3 ingredient chocolate cheesecake
- 3 ingredient pineapple cake
- 3 ingredient real fruit jelly
- 3 ingredient trifles