2 ingredient Tim Tam bark recipe
Chocolate bark is all the rage and this Tim Tam version is a winner. It needs only two ingredients and results in a luxurious chocolate treat that’s sure to impress.
- 180g block white chocolate
- 200g packet original Tim Tams
Melt white chocolate in a heatproof bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
Meanwhile, place Tim Tams in a large resealable bag and bash them with a rolling pin to break them up. Make sure you don’t pound it to a fine crumb and that there are still lots of large pieces left.
Stir two-thirds of the broken Tim Tams into the chocolate. Tip mixture out onto a tray lined with baking paper and spread it out with a spatula. Sprinkle remaining broken Tim Tams on the top.
Refrigerate until set. Cut or break into jagged pieces and serve.
- Choose a good quality white cooking chocolate from the baking section of the supermarket.
- White chocolate can seize easily. Be careful to ensure that no water or steam gets in the bowl as it melts.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.