Raspberry rocky road recipe
By changing up a few of the traditional ingredients, this scrumptious no-bake raspberry rocky road becomes the perfect kid-friendly treat. Make it for the school cake stall or wrap it in cellophane to give as a delicious gift.
- 375g milk chocolate melts
- 1 pkt (140g) raspberry lollies
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Rice Bubbles
Melt chocolate in a metal bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
Stir through raspberry lollies, marshmallows and Rice Bubbles.
Pour into a square cake tin lined with baking paper and spread out evenly. Refrigerate for at least an hour to set.
Cut into small squares and serve.
- This rocky road is even more delicious with macadamia nuts added, but leave them out if it’s for the school cake stall.
- You could use dark chocolate if you prefer.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.