3 ingredient marshmallow pops recipe
Whether it’s for a birthday party, cake stall or just as a treat, these marshmallow pops are a breeze to make - even the kids can help!
- 125g dark chocolate buttons
- 20 marshmallows
- 1/3 cup sprinkles (hundreds and thousands)
You will also need:
- 20 cake pop sticks
Melt chocolate in a metal bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Push a marshmallow onto one end of a cake pop stick.
Dip the marshmallow into the chocolate and then into the sprinkles (hundreds and thousands).
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cake pop sticks are available from cookware and cake supply shops.
- To keep pops upright while the chocolate sets, use small glasses or a mound of clay or play dough.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.
Find related 3 ingredient recipes
- 3 ingredient apple Danish
- 3 ingredient almond biscuits
- 3 ingredient beetroot dip
- 3 ingredient chocolate crackles
- 3 ingredient chocolate profiteroles
- 3 ingredient fruit cake
- 3 ingredient golden syrup pudding
- 3 ingredient chocolate cheesecake
- 3 ingredient pineapple cake
- 3 ingredient marshmallow pops
- 3 ingredient real fruit jelly
- 3 ingredient trifles