Devilled sausages recipe
Sausages are one of the more budget-friendly meat options for families but they can become very same-same. So spice things up a bit the next time you are thinking of serving sausages with this super-quick, super-delicious spin on a family favourite.
- 8 - 12 (750g) sausages
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1pkt of MAGGI Devilled Sausages Recipe Base
Heat frying pan, brown sausages, add onion and apple cook 2 minutes.
Add combined tomato sauce 1½ cups (375mL) water and MAGGI Recipe Base, bring to boil, stirring.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until sausages are cooked, stir occasionally.
Serve with mashed potato.
- Spend a little extra to buy really tasty, thick and meaty sausages – you will taste the difference!
- This dish should definitely be served with a big dollop of mashed potato to soak up all the extra gravy on your plate. Mmmm...
- This recipe was developed by the MAGGI Kitchen. MAGGI. Happiness Made Simple.