3 ingredient Nutella brownies recipe
These delicious 3 ingredient Nutella brownies are baked in cupcake portions so you can share them immediately with the family. Sprinkle them with toasted hazelnuts for that extra touch.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup (120g) self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Step 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Place 9 silicon cupcake liners on a tray and set aside.
Step 2. Place Nutella, flour and eggs into a bowl.
Step 3. Mix together with a metal spoon until well combined.
Step 4. Fill liners to three-quarters full and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the centres spring back when lightly pressed.
- You can top these with chopped toasted hazelnuts for that little something extra. Just sprinkle them on before baking.
- Tim Tam brownies will have you licking your lips and the plate if you love brownies.
- These Easy chocolate brownies can be made as gooey and rich as you like.
- These Chocolate brownies are cocoa based for when you don't have block chocolate in the house.
- We sneak the veggies in with these Zucchini brownies.
- These Yummy chocolate brownies are a fun recipe to make with the kids.
- Christmas tree brownies are the perfect celebration brownies for the festive season.
- These Anzac brownies are fudgy goodness on a base of Anzac biscuit goodness.
- The Double choc fudge brownie is the fudgiest of all brownies.
- Caramello brownies are the perfect Easter brownie. Stir those eggs through and enjoy.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.