2 ingredient cheese crisps recipe
Impress your guests and make your own cheese crisps to serve with salsa or guacamole at your next barbecue or party. They're a breeze to make and need only two easy ingredients.
- 2 cups (120g) plain corn chips
- 2 1/2 cups (150g) tasty cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
Place corn chips in the bowl of a food processor and pulse a few times until it becomes a coarse crumb. Tip into a bowl, add cheese and mix well.
Place heaped spoonfuls onto a tray lined with baking paper. Flatten them out to form 5-6cm circles.
Bake for 5 minutes. Allow to cool slightly on tray before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
- These keep in an airtight container for a week.
- Try experimenting with different types of cheese.
- These homemade Cheddar cheese crackers are also a great side for your favourite dip platter.
- You can also make Cheese cocktail biscuits at home to sit with a fine cheese platter.
- Chia seeds are so healthy and these Two cheese crackers with chia seeds will give you a boost in the health stakes.
- If you are looking for a healthy alternative then these Healthy homemade crackers are ideal.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.