2 ingredient strawberry fudge recipe
It takes only 2 ingredients, a quick melt and stir, then 20 minutes in the fridge to create this sweet, more-ish strawberry fudge.
- 250g white chocolate buttons
- 450g tub strawberry frosting
Put white chocolate buttons in a metal bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water until melted. Remove from heat, add strawberry frosting and stir well to combine.
Pour into a lined square cake tin and smooth down the top with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes until set. Cut into bars and serve.
- Strawberry frosting is available in the baking aisle of the supermarket.
- Be careful not to allow any water into the chocolate as it’s melting - white chocolate is renowned for seizing if it gets near any liquid.
- You can also make 2 ingredient chocolate fudge which is just as easy as this recipe.
- If you like Cherry Ripe bars then you will love this Choc-cherry fudge .
- If you want to make fudge with the family as a fun activity then this Fudge in a bag recipe is a lot of fun.
- You can add a grown-up up touch to your fudge by adding some Bailey's in this Irish cream fudge.
- If you prefer your fudge to have a smooth and creamy texture then this Creamy chocolate fudge is perfect.
- If you are a fudge lover but want a different flavour then this Vanilla fudge is a great alternative.
- This Caramel fudge is perfect for the toffee lovers in your household and also delicious to give as a gift.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.