2 ingredient lemon sorbet recipe
It may not be authentic, but this lemon sorbet is so easy to make, with no cooking involved and only two ingredients, and it’s mighty refreshing on a hot day.
Makes approx 1L
- 3 cups (750ml) lemon squash
- 1 x tin (395g) condensed milk
Whisk ingredients together to combine. Pour into a shallow tub or tray and place in the freezer overnight.
Once set, break up roughly with a blunt knife, place in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
Return to the freezer until ready to serve. Serve in scoops.
- Make sure your ingredients are cold when you begin.
- Repeat the blending and freezing process a second time for a creamier sorbet.
- You can churn this in an ice-cream machine if you have one.
- Cupcakes are made too easy with this 2 ingredient chocolate cupcakes recipe.
- Looking for an easy sweet treat to make with the kids? These 2 ingredient coconut roughs are delicious.
- You can easily make 2 ingredient ice cream and freeze it in your own kitchen.
- Looking for a quick lunchbox fix, 2 ingredient energy bars are great to make.
- These 2 ingredient macaroons are full of coconut-ty goodness.
- You can whip up this 2 ingredient Nutella cake with just Nutella and eggs.
- If you are a Nutella lover then 2 ingredient Nutella mousse is totally divine.
- If white chocolate is your preference then 2 ingredient white chocolate mousse is for you.
- Looking to keep the kilojoules down? Make this 2 ingredient low-fat chocolate cake.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.