2 ingredient cheesecake dip with fruit recipe
This cheesecake dip with fruit sticks recipe is a great after dinner treat or afternoon snack. The kids will be delighted - it's healthy, fun and delicious - what more could you want after a long day at school?
- 125g spreadable light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (90g) light vanilla yoghurt
- 4 cups seasonal fruit, cut into bite-size pieces
You will also need:
- Toothpicks or wooden skewers
Place cream cheese and yoghurt in a medium size bowl, and mix together until well combined.
Divide the mixture among 4 small bowls or ramekins.
Thread fruit pieces onto skewers to make fruit kebabs, or place toothpicks in individual pieces of fruit. Serve with the cheesecake dip, then sit back and watch the kids dip and chomp!
- We've used light cream cheese and light yoghurt to keep the calories down. But don't be tempted to use the extra light cream cheese, as this makes the dip a little grainy.
- You can add more flavour to the dip by adding some lemon or orange zest, a little coca or even some passionfruit pulp.
- Cheesecake fans will go weak at the knees for this Mango cheesecake with passionfruit sauce. It's SO easy to make!
- Looking for a cheesecake that screams 'celebration? Try this Toblerone cheesecake recipe, and really WOW your guests.
- This Cheesecake in a mug idea is perfect when you're making dessert for one! And it will be done in a flash.
- Make a big impression with a No-bake Nutella cheesecake, topped with toasted hazlenuts. So divine.
- These Mini cheesecakes are not too rich, which makes them ideal for kids.
- A piece of this Lemon cheesecake slice will fit perfectly into a school lunch box, as a special lunch time treat.
- For a traditional cheesecake recipe, you must try this amazing New York cheesecake, with a classic biscuit base.
- Prepare these individual Upside down blueberry cheesecakes the night before, for a dessert that everyone will adore.
- If you love a naughty dessert, then this Oreo cheesecake slice will really tickle your fancy.
- Watching your weight? You don't need to miss out. Try this Healthy strawberry no-bake cheesecake slice instead.
- This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie.