Nutella and banana sushi recipe
These delicious Nutella and banana fruity snacks are so easy you can prepare them for the after-school rush in five minutes. They also look cute on party platters.
- 2 tortillas
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 2 bananas
Step 1. Place bread on a cutting board and spread with Nutella.
Step 2. Peel banana and lay in on the edge of the tortilla.
Step 3. Roll banana in tortilla.
Step 4. Slice into rounds and arrange on a plate with the cut edge facing up.
- You can use flat bread or mountain bread in place of tortillas
- You can use any nut butter you like or even jam for these roll ups.
- If you want nice clean cuts, be sure to wipe your knife between slices.
- You can have a go at making your own Nutella with this Homemade Nutella recipe.
- If you are fond of pastry you will love these 3 ingredient Nutella croissants.
- If you need a good crunch then baking these 4 ingredient Nutella biscuits is a breeze.
- If you like rich gooey brownie then these 3 ingredient Nutella brownies are too easy.
- You will love the ease of this 2 ingredient Nutella mousse cake.
- If you are not a fan of baking then you should try this No bake Nutella cheesecake or these No-bake Nutella bars.
- Want to know what to make with those mushy bananas? This Nutella and banana bread is perfect.
- Want to have a healthier dip than just Nutella alone? Try this Nutella dip that combines yoghurt with Nutella.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.