Quick mini quiches recipe
Mini quiches are perfect for lunch or dinner and fantastic for lunchboxes for the little ones with some vegetable sticks and cherry tomatoes.
Makes 10, Serves 5
- 4 large eggs
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup creamed corn
- 50g extra light tasty cheese, grated
Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced) and spray 10 holes of a muffin tray with vegetable oil.
Mix all ingredients together and spoon into pan, filling each muffin cavity about two thirds full.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until set in the middle.
Cool completely and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Add anything you like to the quiche mixture – ham, spinach, capsicum.
- Quiche will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Nutritional value per serve (2 quiche): 548.5kj (130.6cals); 6g total fat (2.3g saturated fat); 1.2g fibre
This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie and on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.