Love heart fairy bread recipe
Set little hearts thumping with this dainty love heart fairy bread. Surprise the kids with it for afternoon tea, or let them join in the fun of making it themselves.
- 8 slices white bread
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- various pink sprinkles
Step 1. Assemble ingredients, including a small love heart-shaped cookie cutter.
Step 2. Butter bread.
Step 3. Use cookie cutter to cut small love hearts out of the bread.
Step 4. Pour sprinkles onto plates. Press bread butter side down into sprinkles.
- Pink sprinkles suit the pretty theme of this recipe, but you could use regular hundreds and thousands.
- I was able to cut two hearts from each slice of bread. Vary quantities depending on the bread you use and the size of your cookie cutter.
- If you love regular fairy bread then this is your go-to Fairy bread recipe.
- Maybe you are a fan of hazelnuts? Then this Nutella fairy bread is a delicious alternative.
- Looking for some sweet gingerbread treats? These Gingerbread heart cookies are the perfect Valentine's treat.
- If gingerbread is too spicy then these Love heart cookies are a plainer alternative.
- You can make these Love muffins for your love anytime of the year.
- If you like crispy rice treats then these Strawberry Rice Bubbles hearts are a great Valentine's treat.
- You can make these cute bracelets with this Valentine's Day cookie bracelets recipe.
- You can see our cheaty trick to shape these Valentine's Day heart-shaped cupcakes in this recipe.
- If you want to make something for your sweetie pie then these Valentine pie pops are a sweet treat.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.