3 ingredient Oreo dessert recipe
This creamy Oreo dessert has just 3 ingredients and is so easy that you could leave the kids to make it themselves.
- 4 cups (1L) thickened cream, whipped
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 3 pkts (205g each) Oreo cookies, original
Step 1. Using a large dish (30cm x 22cm), spread one third of the cream on the base of the dish.
Step 2. Dip cookies one at a time into the milk and place on the cream layer.
Step 3. Top with one third of the cream again and add another layer of milk-dipped cookies.
Step 4. Top with the remaining cream and place undipped cookies on top to decorate. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- You have to dip the cookies in the milk for a few seconds to let them soak in the milk. I usually throw one into the milk as I am taking one out to give it a few seconds. Using a slotted spoon is helpful.
- The refrigeration time allows the cookies to soften and create a creamy, chocolatey dessert.
- We used Original Oreo cookies but you can choose your favourite Oreo variety.
- If you are looking for a really naughty Oreo recipe then try these Deep fried Oreos. They have a gooey melted centre with a delicious crispy coating.
- This Oreo bark uses crushed up Oreo cookies for a super cookies-and-cream flavour.
- Did you know that you can make Oreo cookies at home? These Homemade Oreo cookies are large and packed full of flavour.
- You can make these Halloween jelly worms and lay them on a bed of crushed Oreo to look like dirt.
- You can make these Easy Oreo truffles to give as gifts or just as an afternoon treat.
- These Oreo cookie pops are a delightful kids cooking activity for little ones.
- This Oreo cheesecake slice has a delicious Oreo base with a cookies and cream topping.
- We have used Oreo cookies for these Princess Leia cupcakes to create her signature hairstyle.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.