Tropical Gold Pineapple and Paw Paw Salsa recipe
This taste of sunshine is so versatile, it can be used for either a luxurious topping over ice cream or as a side dish with pork, chicken, or fish.
- ½ Dole Tropical Gold pineapple
- 1 Dole yellow-fleshed paw paw
- pulp of 2 passion fruit
- juice of 1 lime
Carefully peel and take the seeds out of the paw paw and then chop into fine pieces.
Peel and slice the pineapple and remove the core. Chop the remaining pineapple into the same size as the paw paw.
Mix the fruit together with the passion fruit pulp and the lime juice.
- This recipe was bought to you by Dole.
Find more Delicious Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple recipes:
- Pineapple and peanut slaw
- Roast pork loin with pineapple and pecan stuffing
- Pineapple, bacon and spinach salad
- Thai chicken and pineapple curry
- Sticky pineapple chicken drums
- Ham and pineapple melt
- Pineapple, paw paw and banana smoothie
- Pineapple tarte tatin
- Pineapple and carrot cake
- Pineapple compote