Tropical Gold Pineapple and Carrot Cake recipe
So simple to make, this sweet moist cake is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 cup finely chopped Dole Tropical Gold pineapple
- 1 ½ cups grated carrot
- ¾ cup wholemeal flour
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup chopped pecan nuts or walnuts
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 20 cm round cake tin with baking paper.
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Pour the batter into the tin.
Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until a cake tester inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool.
Serve with extra pineapple slices and yoghurt.
- This recipe was bought to you by Dole.
Find more Delicious Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple recipes:
- Pineapple and peanut slaw
- Roast pork loin with pineapple and pecan stuffing
- Pineapple, bacon and spinach salad
- Thai chicken and pineapple curry
- Sticky pineapple chicken drums
- Ham and pineapple melt
- Pineapple, paw paw and banana smoothie
- Pineapple tarte tatin
- Pineapple and paw paw salsa
- Pineapple and carrot cake
- Pineapple compote