Tuna and creamed corn macaroni recipe
This delish tuna and creamed corn macaroni is fab for babies who are ready to try eating lumpier food. It's a great first step after the puree stage. It's lovely and creamy without being too rich. Yum!
- 1/2 cup macaroni pasta, uncooked
- 2 tbsp tinned tuna
- 2 tbsp creamed corn
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Cook the pasta in a medium saucepan, and drain the water.
Add the milk and cheese and stir until combined and the cheese is melted.
Stir in the creamed corn and tuna, and serve warm.
- If you would like a smoother finish, you can puree this mixture in a blender before serving.
- Toddlers and older kids will enjoy this meal too.
- This Baby spaghetti bolognese is a great way for your bub to start moving away from traditional purees, and on to food that is a bit more hearty.
- This Easy beef casserole is not only great for your bub, it's a meal the whole family can get in on!
- When your little one is ready for a few more lumps, try this Chicken, rice and vegetable dish. Or just whizz into a smooth puree for the smaller folk.
- This chunky Fruity chicken and rice is perfect for those with a couple of teeth and a desire to get their fingers dirty.
- There are few flavour combos more delicious than this Apple and cinnamon rice - try it and your bub will definitely agree!
- Start your baby's day with a yummy fruity explosion. Try this Apple and raspberry porridge and the bowl will be emptied in minutes.
- Your older bub will enjoy dipping some Baby crispbread into this cracker of a Baby guacamole dip. Yum!
- Drizzle this Hot corn cereal with honey for a breakfast feast your little one won't be able to get enough of.
- This Banana, raspberry and mango sorbet is the perfect way to end a hot summer day.
- Looking for a baby-friendly dessert? This Blueberry, pear and raspberry swirl will be an instant hit with your little one.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham from The Happy Home. You can see her on Facebook, find her on Twitter and see her lovely boards on Pinterest.