2 ingredient Mexican dip recipe
It doesn't get any easier than this cheaty 2 ingredient Mexican dip! Whip it up for surprise guests or take it to a party when you are pressed for time.
- 1 tin (435g) refried beans with chilli
- 1 tub (250g) light cream cheese
Step 1. Place beans and chilli in a bowl.
Step 2. Warm in microwave on high for 30 seconds.
Step 3. Whisk mixture together until well combined.
Step 4. Serve with a large bowl of good quality corn chips.
- This is one of those dips that grows on you. After a few bites you can't stop yourself.
- If you want to up the flavour content you can add some Tabasco to make it spicier.
- You can also add some cumin or even some taco seasoning at the beginning to give it a flavour punch.
- We used natural corn chips which married well with the re-fried beans. If you used flavoured corn chips it would over-power the flavour of the dip.
- You could also serve Guacamole dip on the platter alongside this dip. They make a great combination.
- If you want another super-quick dip then try this Quick sour cream dip.
- This 3 ingredient beetroot dip is bursting with fresh flavours and the colour is great too.
- For a trip back to the 70's you can whip up this French onion dip and crudites and the whole family will dig in.
- If you like a warm dip to share with a crowd then try this Spinach cobb dip. It is a real crowd pleaser.
- This Roasted eggplant dip has a deep smokey flavour that goes perfectly with all Middle Eastern foods.
- If you think spice is nice then this creamy Pumpkin chilli dip is a yummy treat. Just grab some pita bread and spread it on.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.