Peach pineapple and coconut popsicles recipe
These peach, pineapple and coconut popsicles are a taste of the tropics and are so easy to make. You just throw them into the blender and freeze.
- 1 cup peach slices in fruit juice
- 1 cup pineapple pieces in juice
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
You will also need:
- popsicle moulds (we used Zoku Fish pops)
Step 1. Gather all ingredients and popsicle moulds.
Step 2. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Step 3. Pour mixture into popsicle moulds and place in popsicle sticks.
Step 4. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Of course you could use fresh fruit in this recipe but you may have to add a little extra fruit juice to have a pour-able consistency.
- If you are worried about the coconut cream being too rich you can use coconut milk or even coconut water in its place but the flavours will be less concentrated.
- We used the Breville Boss blender on smoothie setting to whizz these up but you could also use stick blender or food processor.
- You can buy Zoku fish pops at all good kitchen stores or online.
- These Nutella popsicles are our most popular popsicle. They taste a little like a Paddle Pop with a hint of hazelnuts.
- These Tropical fruit popsicles are a taste of the tropics too. Make them up and hand them out on a hot day.
- You can make these Yoghurt popsicles to get an extra serve of dairy into your little one's diet.
- These Creamy orange popsicles are great for an after-school snack.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.