Delicious cheese pizza just for me recipe
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Lay pizza bases out onto two baking trays. Spread each with 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, scatter with tomat
- 2 bought pizza bases
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes, minisculely chopped
- 2 cups grated cheese
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Lay pizza bases out onto two baking trays. Spread each with 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, scatter with tomato and grated cheese. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- My kids have recently discovered the movie Home Alone. Remember how cute little Macaulay Culkin was? My son particularly loved the reference to having a delicious cheese pizza just to himself.
- I sneak finely grated carrot into the tomato paste. Instead of finely chopping the tomatoes, you could use diced canned tomatoes—I use the stab mixer to puree them into an unidentifiable mush.
- For the adults, do a half-and-half pizza, with identifiable tomato and maybe some salami strips.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.