2 ingredient crepes recipe
These crepes are light and you can fill them with sweet or savoury fillings. They are egg-free, sugar-free and dairy-free and therefore versatile. Think Nutella, strawberries and cream for sweet or feta, ham and diced tomatoes for savoury ...
- 1 1/2 cup plain flour
- 500 ml soda water
Whisk in soda water until well combined and lump-free. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
In a non-stick frying pan, over a medium heat, ladle 1/3 cup measures into the pan and roll the mixtures around the base until you have a thin coating. Cook until the edges begin to roll and turn over to cook the other side for a minute or two.
Remove to a plate and cover with a second plate to keep warm. Fill with your favourite fillings and serve.
- You can fill these crepes with your favourite sweet or savoury fillings.
- Sweet filling suggestions: Nutella and strawberries; Cream cheese and lemon curd; Bananas and maple syrup.
- Savoury filling suggestions: Duck breast; cucumber slices; shallots and hoisin sauce; seafood mornay; ham, cheese and avocado.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find related pancake recipes
- Apple and cinnamon pancakes
- Apple pancakes
- Baby banana pancakes
- Banana pancakes with caramel sauce
- Basic pancakes
- Buckwheat pancakes with berries
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Choc chip pancakes
- Cottage cheese pancakes
- Lemon and sugar pancakes
- Mulberry pancakes
- Orange syrup pancakes
- Pancakes with berries and yoghurt
- Pancakes with caramel bananas
- Ricotta pancakes with honeycomb butter
- Simple pancakes
- Spotty berry pancakes
- Teddy bear pancakes