No bake honeycomb slice recipe
This no-bake honeycomb slice has a bottom layer of malty biscuits and a creamy top of honeycomb studded deliciousness. This recipe makes two trays. One for you and one to share
- 1 pkt malt biscuits
- 1 x 600ml thickened cream
- 1 tin (395g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkt honeycomb, chopped into small pieces
Line 2 slice tins with baking paper.
Place biscuits flat side down to cover the entire base.
Whip cream until thick and mix in condensed milk until just combined.
Fold in chopped honeycomb and pour half into each tin. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Slice into squares and serve.
- We used 2 slice tins but you may also be able to use one large baking tray.
- This slice needs to stay chilled to hold its shape.
- We bought our honeycomb in the confectionery aisle of the supermarket but you can actually make your own with our Honeycomb recipe.
- You can also use that very same honeycomb in these Honeycomb tower cupcakes. They are towers of golden deliciousness piled high on a cupcake.
- If the idea of not baking is what appeals to you then this No bake cheesecake can be whipped up and popped into the fridge to set in no time.
- If you would like to give you no bake cheesecake a chocolate twist the try this No bake chocolate cheesecake.
- You can also give your cheesecake the Nutella treatment with this delicious No bake Nutella cheesecake.
- Hazelnuts are a primary flavour in Nutella and if you love Nutella then this No bake hazelnut slice will be a favourite recipe in your household.
- If you love some texture and crunch in your slice then you can try these No bake raspberry rice rectangles.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.