Halloween ghost cupcakes recipe
These ghost cupcakes are a simple way to add spookiness to your Halloween party platter this year. Just whip up a batch of vanilla cupcakes and get the kids to help you decorate them.
- 12 basic vanilla cupcakes (see recipe here)
- 1 quantity buttercream icing (see recipe here)
- 12 mini meringue kisses
- 1 tube black writing icing
Spread each cupcake with buttercream icing.
Pop one mini meringue kiss on top of each cupcake.
Use the black writing icing to draw a ghostly face onto each meringue.
- Try and make these cupcakes close to serving time so the meringue kisses stay fresh and crunchy.
- You can buy meringue kisses in the bakery department of the supermarket.