Surprise choc-mint balls recipe
Be delighted by the surprise minty centre of these deliciously simple and no-bake chocolate balls. This is a great recipe for class Christmas parties, neighbourhood get-togethers and more!
- 500 g chocolate biscuits - similar to Arnotts Farmbake choc fudge cookies
- 395 g condensed milk
- 2 x 220 g Cadbury Mint Bubbly chocolate
- 3/4 cup coconut (for rolling)
Place the chocolate biscuits into a food processor and process until they resemble fine crumbs (alternatively you could use a rolling pin). Place the biscuit crumbs into a large bowl.
Add the condensed milk and thoroughly mix together.
Break the Cadbury Mint Bubbly chocolate blocks into pieces and then cut each piece in half.
Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture around the chocolate pieces and shape into balls.
Roll in coconut.
- Mint Aero chocolate squares or balls can be used in place of the Cadbury Mint Bubbly blocks.
- This is a great recipe for getting the kids involved in the kitchen.
- Store the chocolate mint balls in an airtight container for up to a week.
- For a yummy variation, you can replace the mint centre with Maltesers.