Antioxidant smoothie recipe
Smoothies are super-quick to make and highly nutritious, meaning they're a great option for the whole family on busy mornings! This tasty antioxidant smoothie is full of free radical-fighting vitamin C, and your immune system and energy levels will thank you almost as much as your tastebuds.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs mint
- 1 handful cashews
- 2 tbs grass fed gelatin
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 200 ml coconut water
- 2 handful ice cubes
Mix all the ingredients together in a blender and serve! It's that quick and easy
- You can use raspberries instead of blueberries if you prefer - whichever you like best!
- The gelatin is optional, but it has a lot of incredible benefits for your skin, for weight loss, and for teeth, hair, nails, digestion and arthritis, just to name a few!
- You can use almond milk instead of coconut water if you prefer.
- Garnish with berries, shredded coconut and mint - or whatever takes your fancy!
- Recipe created by Brenda Janschek for Kidspot.