3 ingredient smartie fudge recipe
Fudge is a fun and delicious treat for a birthday party table, and fudge recipes don’t get much easier (or delicious!) than this. All you need is milk chocolate, condensed milk and a pack of Smarties and you will be enjoying this yummy fudge in no time.
- 400 g milk chocolate
- 395 g condensed milk
- 180 g Smarties
Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper. Make sure your baking paper extends up the sides of the tin, as this will help you to remove the fudge once it has set. Break the milk chocolate into squares and place it along with the condensed milk into a medium saucepan.
Over a low heat, cook the milk chocolate and condensed milk while stirring regularly for 8-10 minutes until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients are smooth and well combined.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and quickly pour the chocolate fudge into your prepared tin. Gently smooth the surface and sprinkle the Smarties over the top. Place the fudge into the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
Cut into small squares to serve.
- This fudge is perfect for birthday parties, either on the snack table or as a take-home party favour!
- Store in the fridge for a sugary treat throughout the week.
- Recipe created by Lauren Matheson for Kidspot.
Find related 3 ingredient recipes
- 3 ingredient apple Danish
- 3 ingredient almond biscuits
- 3 ingredient beetroot dip
- 3 ingredient chocolate crackles
- 3 ingredient chocolate profiteroles
- 3 ingredient fruit cake
- 3 ingredient golden syrup pudding
- 3 ingredient chocolate cheesecake
- 3 ingredient pineapple cake
- 3 ingredient marshmallow pops
- 3 ingredient real fruit jelly
- 3 ingredient trifles